Horse Shows in Rocamadour : Durandal vs. Excalibur
Ret Productions will be presenting two horse shows all through the summer.
Durandal Vs. Excalibur tells the story of how two legends come together in the small village of Gromadour, as the villagers are about to commemorate Roland de Ronceveaux.
In Les Lames du Temps, history is replayed together with swords, rapiers, sabers and scimitars to the delight of lords and peasants alike.
For a complete listing of schedules and pricing, please visit www.rocamadour-horseshow.com.
Trailer Durandal – Equestrian Show
- The virgin of the roc, between Meyronne and Lacave : Notre Dame du Rocher Sainte Marie
- Art exhibition in the Chateau de la Treyne’s chapel, Lacave, from july 8th to august 31st
- Horse Shows in Rocamadour : Durandal vs. Excalibur
- Rocamadour – extract from ‘les merveilles de France’
- Sightseeing in Lacave : le Moulin de Cougnaguet