Bed and breakfast Lacave Rocamadour
We got to Lacave and Le Capistan was just what we wanted… a wonderfully crafted b&b in the Lot Valley just on the banks of the Dordogne River. The place is run by a lovely duo Anne Marie and Alan, they worked for 3 years to create this magnificent place. Anne Marie makes the bread, muffins etc which are so special!! Her Jam making is incredible too, you have the traditional ones and the creative ones… all made from produce growing in their garden.. I particularly liked my tour of the ‘pottager’ her own vegetable and fruits garden – a must! We also enjoyed a lovely walk from the nearby Rocamadour back to Lacave.. 3.5 hours of wonders in along the valley and rivers.. just bliss. highly recommend the shower!!
a google user
- The virgin of the roc, between Meyronne and Lacave : Notre Dame du Rocher Sainte Marie
- Art exhibition in the Chateau de la Treyne’s chapel, Lacave, from july 8th to august 31st
- Horse Shows in Rocamadour : Durandal vs. Excalibur
- Rocamadour – extract from ‘les merveilles de France’
- Sightseeing in Lacave : le Moulin de Cougnaguet