Art exhibition in the Chateau de la Treyne’s chapel, Lacave, from july 8th to august 31st
From july 8th to august 31st, you can go and see Laure Costeau’s work which is currently housed in the grounds of the Chateau de la Treyne, inside the chapel. If you feel like it, afterwards you can enjoy an afternoon coffee on the terrace overlooking the Dordogne river.
Presentation of the exhibition :
After 12 years of experience in textile design of which one year was spent in New York, the artist started painting in 2007. Inspired by nature, a nature which transmits a lot of emotions, she developed through her paintings a sensory universe which leads to evasion and daydreaming. For the artist, painting is a constant search, made of amazing discoveries and serendipity. In her paintings, she works with simplicity, purity and spontaneity. The techniques employed are using oil paint and more recently ink.
- The virgin of the roc, between Meyronne and Lacave : Notre Dame du Rocher Sainte Marie
- Art exhibition in the Chateau de la Treyne’s chapel, Lacave, from july 8th to august 31st
- Horse Shows in Rocamadour : Durandal vs. Excalibur
- Rocamadour – extract from ‘les merveilles de France’
- Sightseeing in Lacave : le Moulin de Cougnaguet