If you are looking for a peaceful stay close to nature, interested in prehistoric locations or historic sites or keen on something more active, you will find many ways to fullfil your wishes in this little corner of southwesten France: walks, hikes or cycling routes; caves and sinkholes; castles and traditional water mills; canoeing or kayaking on the Dordogne, potholing as well as paragliding.
At our spacious old stone house, blending rustic rural charm with modern elegance, we welcome you to stay in the cosy comfort of four bedrooms which can sleep up to ten people, a lounge, dining room, terrace and large shady gardens.
Reservations can be made all year round: Do not hesitate to contact us to check availability.
- The virgin of the roc, between Meyronne and Lacave : Notre Dame du Rocher Sainte Marie
- Art exhibition in the Chateau de la Treyne’s chapel, Lacave, from july 8th to august 31st
- Horse Shows in Rocamadour : Durandal vs. Excalibur
- Rocamadour – extract from ‘les merveilles de France’
- Sightseeing in Lacave : le Moulin de Cougnaguet